Sewing and pattern-making school
You would like to learn how to sew and don’t know where to start? Or maybe you are already sewing and would like to improve your skills? You like fashion or are a crafty person and would like to start making your own clothing? Or maybe you are a fashion student and would like to improve the part in which you actually make the garments?
Made-to-measure sewing and pattern-drafting courses
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the solution for you.
Learn the basics of sewing, develop a creative sewing project or learn how to professionally sew and cut.
Whatever your level or aspiration, I will guide you through the process of learning how to sew well: all my knowledge learnt along 15 years of professional development, put at your service. From creating a solid base, to perfecting your techniques, to exploring new paths, you will learn while having lots of fun.
This is all the information I would have loved having access to when I started cutting and sewing 15 years ago. It will allow you and empower you to master the processes, tips and tricks of the trade, and it will save you a lot of time and suffering in mistakes and trial-and-error. It is the right guidance, that will make difficult things easy.
What you will find:
- On-site courses held at the Aguyé Studio in sunny Arenys de Munt, teached by Maria.
- Small groups to guarantee full access to Maria and the maximum learning profit.
- We offer sewing courses (all levels) and pattern-drafting courses (all levels).
- Just as our garments, they are also made to your measurements: let us know about your goals and we’ll create the group to make them possible.
- Schedule: regular courses will take place on Saturdays, 10am to 2pm. Capsule courses over one weekend or over one week: if you live abroad and are considering to visit us for a sewing course or sewing retreat, we’d love to have you. Arenys de Munt is a lovely small village surrounded by woods and beaches and I’m sure you’d enjoy the experience.
- Investment: from 15€/h, 4 hours courses minimum on regular courses. Custom prices for capsule courses or retreats.
- Courses can be carried in either Catalan, Spanish or English.
We are creating the online courses for sewing and pattern-making. They’ll be all levels and will cover most of your learning needs. Follow us on Instagram @maria.aguye or subscribe to our email list (by filling in the form below) to know about them when they launch.
The Summer Sewing Retreat
Dates to be announced
The ultimate experience for all sewing enthusiasts that will combine classes and practice of your favourite hobby, meeting other fellow sewists, and a relaxing getaway in a beautiful, natural place in between beach and mountain, in sunny Arenys de Munt (Barcelona). If you want to know about this experience as soon as I can reveal it, you can subscribe to our mailing list right below.